THE FORD COMPANIES
THE FORD COMPANIES consists of well trained and experienced professionals, technicians, field crews and support staff working together to achieve a level of excellence and expertise that today remains unsurpassed in the industry.
Comprised of Ford, Armenteros & Fernandez, Inc. and Ford Engineers, Inc. THE FORD COMPANIES offers a one of kind “One Stop Shop” focused on diligent and reliable performance and capabilities, with over 70 years of experience in the Surveying and Engineering industry. The Ford Companies in-house services has expanded through the years to provide the following services to land owners, land developers, home builders and governmental agencies in the State of Florida. The following is a summary of the services we provide.
FORD ARMENTEROS AND FERNANDEZ INC.;
- Subdivision Design
- Waiver or Tentative & Preliminary Plats
- Final Plats
- ALTA NSPS Land Title Surveys
- Topographic Surveys
- Specific and As-Built Surveys
- Condominium Surveys
- Construction Surveys
- Plot Plans
- Building Stake Out
- Form Board Check
- Foundation Surveys
- Final Surveys
- Paving and Drainage Stakeout and As-Built
- Water and Sewer As-Built
- Accident Surveys
- Mortgage Surveys
- Route Surveys
- Astronomic Observation
- Sketch and Legal Description
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Mean High Water Studies
- Land Planning
- Land Use and Zoning Consulting Services
- DRI reports.
FORD ENGINEERS INC.
- Sewage Pumping Stations
- Water Main Extensions
- Sewer Extensions
- Paving & Grading Plans
- Drainage and Water Retention Systems and Design
- Roadway Design
- Lake Excavation Plans and Permitting
- Storm water Design and Permitting
- Due Diligence Studies
- Cost Estimating
- Community Development District (CDD) Engineering Reports.
- Auto-Turn Vehicle Simulations
- Letter of Map Revisions (LOMRs)
- DERM Environmental Quality Control Board (EQCB) Hearings.
THE FORD COMPANIES uses State-of-the-art equipment and computer technology, including Computer Aided Design and Drafting (CADD), Interconnected Pond Routing (ICPR), and Geographic Information Systems, enhances our ability to provide fast, accurate, reliable and cost-effective services. As we look to the future, we are assured continued growth by bringing together the finest staff, the most advanced equipment and the highest level of expertise in our diversified fields to efficiently accommodate our clients’ needs. Our team values the opportunity to utilize our wealth of experience and expertise to provide you with high quality services.
We look forward to hearing from you.
THE FORD COMPANIES